Lecturer, Aeronautical Engineering Department
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Interviewing course applicants
- Lecture planning, preparation and research
- Checking and assessing students’ work
- Encouraging personal development via tutorial or pastoral work
- Attending staff meetings
- General administration
- Writing research proposals, papers and other publications
- Managing research budgets.
B.Sc. in Aeronautical Engineering(2014-17)
Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST),
Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP),
Mirpur, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
- Introduction to Aeronautical Engineering
- Solid Mechanics
- Solid Mechanics sessional
- Thermodynamics sessional
- Aerodynamics & Wind Tunnel Testing sessional
- Machine Shop sessional
- Metallurgy sessional
Blood Group: B+
Permanent Address: H/N-260, Binodpur Bazar, Motiher, Rajshahi-6206, Bangladesh.
Mailing Address: House: 13, Road no: 06, Block-C, Mirpur-12, Pallabi, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
Basic Computer skill: Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
Engineering Software: MATLAB, Solidworks, AutoCAD, OriginLab, ANSYS.
Programming Language: C, C++, Arduino.
Major Projects and Participations
- Participate in Engineering Poster Presentation Competition, in IUT, National Mechanical Festival (Mecceleration 2014)
# Selected for the final phase of the competition.
- Design, Fabrication and Demonstration of a UAV with automated payload dropping mechanism: Future Flight Design (FFD 2015), Istanbul, Turkey (Vice Group Leader; Structure and Fabrication Team Head).
#Selected for the final phase of the competition, scored 79 out of 100 in the technical report.
#Stood 19 out of 34 teams.
- Participate in Aero Olympiad-2016, Organized by Dept. of Aeronautical Engg, MIST, Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
#Stood 2nd in the Competition.
- Design of a Light Business Jet Family, Undergraduate Aircraft DesignCompetition, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Reston, USA (Fuselage and Structure Team member)
#Selected in the Aircraft Design Phase.
Industrial Training: Bangladesh Biman; Industrial attachment training program in Bangladesh Biman for 1 month in 2016.
#Carry out routine maintenance work and respond to equipment faults
#Diagnose breakdown problems
#Fit new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly
#Carry out quality inspections on jobs
#Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment
#Monitor and control maintenance costs
#Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
#Improve health and safety policies and procedures