Lecturer, Aeronautical Engineering Department
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Robotics/ Automation
- Energy Systems
Bachelor of Science | Aeronautical Engineering
- Military Institute of Science and Technology
- Major: Aerospace
- CGPA : 3.97 out of 4.0
- Class Position : 2nd
COURSES CONDUCTED AS A LECTURER
- Applied Aerodynamics and Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Mechanics of Structure, Vibration and Aeroelasticity,
- Aerospace Vehicle Stability and Control.
- Fundamentals of Electronics Sessional.
- Aeronautical Engineering Drawing-I Sessional.
- Aeronautical Engineering Drawing-II Sessional.
- Computer Programming and Applications Sessional.
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS AND HONOURS
- ‘MIST Medal-2016’ awarded for outstanding performance.
- MIST Commandant’s List of Honor Certificate (2013-2016) [For CGPA >3.80 in Each Academic Year]
- University Merit Scholarship for Excellence in Entrance Examination (2013).
- Higher Secondary Certificate Examination Scholarship in General grade (2012)
- Junior Scholarship in General grade (2007).
- Primary Scholarship in Talent pool grade (2004).
A presentation on “Introduction to the Fundamentals of Aircraft Stability & Control”, for the Flight Safety Officers Course of Bangladesh Air Force (BAF), held at MIST on 20th September, 2017.
- S. M. Rakibur Rahman, S. M Al Mamun Or Roshid, and Ishtiaque Ahmed Nishan, “An Arduino Microcontroller Based Digitalization of a Vertical Traversing Mechanism Used for The Analysis of Jet Flows”, 1st International Conference On Mechanical Engineering And Applied Science (ICMEAS 2017), MIST, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 22-23 February 2017. [American Institute of Physics (AIP) proceedings, Volume 1919, Issue 1]
- S. M. Rakibur Rahman, S. M Al Mamun Or Roshid, Ishtiaque Ahmed Nishan, and Dr. M. A. Taher Ali, “Experimental Study of The Mean Flow Characteristics of Swirling Jet”, 1st International Conference On Mechanical Engineering And Applied Science (ICMEAS 2017), MIST, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 22-23 February 2017.
- Sadia Islam, Nafiz Ahmed Khan, Md. Abdus Salam, Kh. Md. Faisal, MD. Ashiquzzaman, Mahfuja-A-Khuda, S. M. Rakibur Rahman, Nusrat Jahan, and Mir Md. Nasim Hossain, “Design and Fabrication of a Radio Controlled Unmanned Aerial Vehicle for Emergency purposes”, International Conference On Mechanical Engineering (ICME 2017). BUET, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 20-22 December 2017.