Lecturer, Aeronautical Engineering Department
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor of Science | Aeronautical Engineering
- Military Institute of Science and Technology
- Major: Avionics
- CGPA : 3.95 out of 4.0
- Class Position : 1st
- MIST Position: 3rd
COURSES CONDUCTED AS A LECTURER
- AEAS 447: Space Engineering
- AEAV 451: Avionics Technology
- AEAS 215: Aircraft Systems
- AEAV 203: Electronics I
- AEAV 217: Aircraft Electrical System
- AEAS 210: Aeronautical Engineering Drawing II Sessional
- AEAS 208: Thermodynamics Sessional
- AEAS 324: Applied Aerodynamics and Computational Fluid Dynamics Sessional.
- AEAV 317: Aircraft Electronics System Sessional.
- AEAV 206: Numerical Analysis Sessional.
- AEAV 302: Digital System Sessional.
- AEAV 306: Communication Engineering Sessional
- AEAV 452: Avionics Technology Sessional
- AEAV 218: Aircraft Electrical System Sessional
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS AND HONOURS
- ‘MIST Medal-2017’ awarded for first position in department.
- MIST Commandant’s List of Honor Certificate (2014-2017) [For CGPA >3.80 in Each Academic Year]
- MIST Scholarship 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Nominated for the best student of MIST from Aeronautical Engineering Department in 2017.
- Behavior of Shape Memory Alloy
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Flow Control
- Md Rejwanul Haque, Debanan Bhadra, Kh. Nusaiba Hafiz, Md. Abdus Salam “LIPCA in the Development of Shape Changing Aerial Vehicle” International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial and Materials Engineering 2015 (ICMIME), paper ID: MS – 30
- Nafiz Ahmed Khan, Md. Abdus Salam, Kh. Md. Faisal, Debanan Bhadra “Computational Study of Airfoil Performance with the Incorporation of a Moving Surface at the Leading Edge” 12th International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, ICME 2017, paper ID- 174.
- Target Drone Design (February 2018 – till date)
Working as a team member in the design team of target drone which would be the first ever Bangladesh built UAV.
- International UAV Competition, Turkey (2016)
Completed the design report as a team member of the aircraft of the team MIST Ekattor which was positioned 7th among the 99 participants scoring 96 out of 100.
- Navigation Project (July 2017 – October 2017)
Team leader of the project on Design & Implementation of an Ultrasonic based RADAR System which was completed successfully under the supervision of Gp. Capt. Debasish Biswas, Indian Air Force. The project was fully funded by MIST for its excellent performance.
- Aircraft Digital System Project (March 2016 – May 2016)
Team leader of the project on Design and Implementation of a Comparator for Aircraft Operations which was completed successfully under the supervision of Gp. Capt. Atul Garg, Indian Air Force.
- Programming Project (September 2014 – October 2014)
Team leader of the project on C Programming based Student Database which was completed successfully under the supervision of lecturer Rejwanul Haque.