|Continuing PhD in Mechanical Engineering
Memorial University of Newfoundland
|Master of Science in Wind Engineering
(Spring 2010 – Winter 2012)
University of Applied Science Kiel
|Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
(April 2008- February 2010)
Bangladesh University of Engineering Technology
|BSc in Mechanical Engineering (2008)
Military Institute of Science and Technology, University of Dhaka.
|Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (2003)
|Secondary School Certificate Examination (2001)
Nabinagar Girls High School
- Phase Change
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Renewable Energy
- Research Intern, Statoil, Canada
- Research scientist/ Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter, DLR (German Aerospace Center), Institut für Strömungsmechanik/ Institute for Fluid Mechanics, TU Braunschweig
(August 2013-February 2014)
- Lecturer, Department of Aeronautical Engineering, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST)
( 01st June 2012- 09th August 2013)
- Research Assistant, anemos GmbH.
(01st August 2011- 31st January 2012)
- Assistant Engineer , INTRACO CNG Refueling Station, INTRACO GROUP
( 01st August 2009 – 10th November 2010)
- Lecturer , Aeronautical College of Bangladesh (ACB),
(01st April 2008- 14th September 2008 )
- “Numerical Predictions of Solidification and Water Droplet Impingement”, Arctic Technology Conference (OTC) 2016, (Submitted)
- “Fifty Years Progress of Freezing Modeling-a numerical review”, Journal of Cold Regions, (In progress).
- “Marine Icing of On-deck Structures on Marine Vessels”, IBC Energy’s 6th annual conference, “Arctic Oil and Gas”, North America, (2015).
- “Counter Rotating Hydrokinetic Turbine Arrays for Ocean Energy Conversion “Ocean’s 14, MTS/ IEEE Conference (2014).
- “Comparison between Experimental and Numerical Based Galerkin POD Models of Flow around an Airfoil with Internal Blowing” International Journal for AIAA Aviation and Aeronautics Forum and Exposition, 2014-2517, 7th AIAA Flow Control Conference, (2014).
- “An Experimental Investigation of Wind Load on Tall Buildings with Hexagonal Cross-Section”. vol 2, pp 55-61, Galaxy, 2010 [ISSN: 2073-6444].
- “Feasibility Study of Wind Energy in Bangladesh: A Way towards Sustainable Development.”, International Conference on Environmental Technology & Construction Engineering for Sustainable Development ICETCESD-2011.
- “The Development of Solar Tracking System”. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN: 978-3-8383-7848-0, Germany.
- “Wind Loads on High Rise Buildings”. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN: 978-3-8454-7847-0, Germany.
||Solidworks, AutoCAD, Visual C, C++, MATLAB, Maple, Design of Experiment (DOE), Ansys Workbench, Abaqus CAE, WindPRO, WindFarmer
||Multidisciplinary volunteering, indoor-outdoor games, travelling.