Solid Mechanics, Computational Structural Analysis, Materials Engineering, Control Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, CFD
- Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering (Aerospace)
Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST)
Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP), Dhaka, Bangladesh
CGPA: 3.85/4.00 (second among 57 students)
Passing Year: 2016
Undergraduate Thesis: “A Comprehensive Study of Flow through Circular Pipe” under the supervision of Dr. M.A. Taher Ali, Professor, Department of Aeronautical Engineering, MIST
Lecturer, Department of Aeronautical Engineering (AE)
Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Dhaka, Bangladesh
Courses I am Instructing:
Engineering Mechanics (Statics and Dynamics) (AEAS-201)
Mechanics of Solids (AEAS-205)
Aerospace Propulsion (AEAS-305)
Mechanics of Solids Sessional (AEAS-206)
Heat Transfer Sessional (AEAS-322)
Material Science & Aerospace Materials Sessional (AEAS-332)
Measurement and Aircraft Instruments Sessional (AEAV-330)
Officer in Charge
Propulsion, Applied Aerodynamics and Aero-structure Laboratory
Department of Aeronautical Engineering, MIST
- December 2014-January 2015
Trainee Engineer, Biman Bangladesh Airlines, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Awards & Honors
- MIST Commandant List of Honor, 2015
- MIST Commandant List of Honor, 2014
- MIST Commandant List of Honor, 2013
- MIST Merit Scholarship, 2015
- MIST Merit Scholarship, 2014
- MIST Merit Scholarship, 2013
- Atique, M.S.A., Barman, S., Nafi, A.S., Bellah, M., Salam, M.A., “Design of an Air Superiority Fighter”, Proceedings of the American Institute of Physics (AIP), 11th International Conference on Mechanical Engineering (ICME 2015), Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Bellah, M., Arifuzzaman, M., Muhammad, M., Islam, M.S., Taher Ali, M.A., “Determination of Coefficient of Discharge of Nozzle Plates at different Reynolds Number”, Proceedings of the American Institute of Physics (AIP), 1st International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Applied Science (ICMEAS 2017), MIST, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Group project titled “Design & Fabrication of a Quadcopter (AEROQUAD-01)”. The project is expected to assist traffic surveillance in Bangladesh.
- Group project on designing, constructing, and operating a rover named ‘Mongoler Disharey’, for conducting Mars-exploration themed tasks as per the instructions of the European Space Foundation.
- Group project titled “Design of an RC aircraft to perform take-off, landing, loiter, search and rescue mission”, which was prepared for the AIAA Foundation/Cessna Aircraft Company/Raytheon Missile Systems “Design/Build/Fly” competition held in Wichita, KS, USA, 2014.
- Level-4 individual Aircraft Design Project titled “Design of a Multi Role Fighter”.
- Individual project on designing and constructing an apparatus to determine the thermal conductivity of a metal by steady state method.
SKILL DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
- Completed a short course titled “Micro-controller Based Embedded System Design” which was jointly organized by the Military Institute of Science & Technology and Pi Labs Bangladesh Ltd. (29 December 2013- 20 January 2014).
- Drawing: SolidWorks, AutoCAD (Both 2-D & 3-D)
- Simulation: ANSYS Fluent, Proteus
Membership in Professional Societies
AIAA – The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (2014)